Flooring in gyms, exercise rooms, locker rooms, bathrooms and hallways is subject to heavy traffic, dirt, grease, sweat, grime, and other contaminants that make carpet a poor choice. Since these spaces see lots of human activity, they take a beating on a daily basis. These areas require safe, beautiful, durable flooring solutions that offer additional protection against impact and abrasion.
Gyms, exercise rooms, and locker rooms require regular maintenance—often nightly—which ensures the installed flooring remains safe for people using these facilities. This maintenance can mean extra workers, equipment, and applying harsh chemicals regularly to the surface. High maintenance flooring means more money and more time spent for floor owners, often as much as $1 per square foot.
Beautiful, versatile & durable SPARTACOTE Flex PURE resinous coating systems for concrete offer an excellent solution to these flooring challenges, including safe, very low odor, & fast installations. Also, these coating systems require only minimal, easy maintenance, making floor upkeep light on the facility’s budget.
Common SPARTACOTE Flex PURE coating applications include:
• Ideal for use in hospital, institutional or educational facilities requiring near odor-free and very low VOC installations
• Durable top-coat finish suitable for heavy foot-traffic commercial applications
• LEED eligible formulation may contribute to LEED material credits
• Multi-coat high traffic commercial and industrial solid color or seamless chip/quartz concrete flooring systems
• Decorative concrete dye applications
To download the SPARTACOTE Flex PURE LEED Green information PDF, click here.
The easy maintenance on SPARTACOTE Flex PURE coatings systems include dry mopping the floor regularly and then cleaning it with Simple Green® diluted with water. Just about any pH neutral cleaning agent will do. Simple floor maintenance practices ensure you get the most of our your new SPARTACOTE floor.
SPARTACOTE Flex PURE coating systems give floor owners: […]