Join our Team!
HP Spartacote, Inc, a leading supplier of high performance coatings is seeking a hands-on, self-motivated individuals to fill immediate openings throughout the United States as well as at our headquarters in Golden, CO. Please see below for current open positions and check back frequently for updates and new postings.
- Operations support
- Prepare Shipping labels and documents
- Process orders
- Invoice customers
- Managing accounts
- Prepare deposits and checks daily
- Improve and maintain office filing system
- Manage accounts receivable within company standards and issue statements
- Create and deliver some financial reporting to management team
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite a plus
- Assist in organizing company events such as trade shows and trainings
Position Overview: Background:
- Minimum 2 years of Industrial Coatings & Sales experience in B2B environment
- Travel as needed to work with territory and training, approximate 10%-50%
- Proven ability to successfully achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Cell phone and vehicle required for business use
- Must have high energy, be a teacher, coach and adapt to a changing environment as sales intelligence indicates. Must achieve quotas and assist others
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Applied Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Construction, Mechanical or Technical related fields. NOTE: Career experience will be primarily considered in addition to educational background.
- Work history of representing or selling for a major coating or chemical producers
- Proven ability to quickly build trust, rapport and a relationship with multiple contacts at a buyer’s location (admin, owner and front line workers).
- Proven ability to close business for value added services and products
- Proven ability to match customer needs to product recommendation via technical product and service knowledge.
- Proven ability to manage sales pipeline and prioritize prospects for conversion and track for residual, reoccurring sales.
Computer skills: Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint specifically.
- Primary focus is generating pipeline and closing new business for HP Spartacote
- Makes presentation of our value proposition and product portfolio to facilities managers, owners, architects and contractors
- Function in a full sales capacity while also providing the customer hands on technical support in the use, specification and application of the product line.
- Assists in marketing and supplying sales intelligence.
- Assists in generating activities including meeting and greeting potential customers.
- Visit potential customers businesses within assigned geographic territory to meet face-to-face and follow up from supplied leads.
- Builds relationships, trust and rapport for repeat business and orders.
- To begin the application process, please fill out the brief form below or email us your resume .
Architecture & Design Group Internship
HP Spartacote is seeking an intern for an immediate posting within our Architectural & Design group. In this role, the intern will be responsible for expanding the company’s presence within the Architectural Community through the use of online industry tools to track existing and future construction projects. Intern will interface directly with Architects on a continual basis to provide information about HP Spartacote’s products, answer questions and to promote overall business development initiatives.
- Outside of one weekly management team meeting, the position offers a flexible remote working environment where the Intern is free to work at corporate office or remotely as needed.
- Intern will be responsible for leveraging industry-specific learnings to offer suggestions for HP Spartacote’s overall corporate Architectural & Design strategy. Upon commencement of the internship, the intern will be responsible for providing management with a presentation containing recommendations on a new strategic platform and subsequent implementation action plan as it relates to overall A&D presence. To begin the application process, please fill out the brief form below or email us your resume.